We are looking for a Senior SEO Executive to undertake E-commerce projects for our company. If you have a strong passion and look for a long-term career in E-commerce Field in a fast-paced company, you are welcome to be a member of DOA Group.
Founded in 2016, DOA Group is a passionate & professional Cross-border E-Commerce & Tech startup based in Vietnam, and mainly focuses on the global markets such as US, Canada, Europe and Australia, to make the spirit of going global made easy happened. Currently, we are operating over 20 e-commerce brands in foreign markets and still growing, powered by our modern technology & management system. We make great designs and build awesome products that people will love!
"Our Mission is to disrupt E-commerce & Tech boundaries"
In the context of E-Commerce is constantly changing, the ideal candidate is extremely passionate about E-commerce who are a highly motivated person with a can-do spirit, resourceful, imaginative, energetic, and flexible – even in the face of deadlines and budget pressure.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with Content Writer, Copywriter to create content for websites in the E-commerce industry in foreign markets.
- Work closely with related Departments such as Marketing and Design team.
- Planning, implementing project website optimization with search engines Google, Bing...
- Research keywords for SEO (Keyword List, Search Volume, Insight, Trend, Ranking...) to push the top keywords, increase traffic for website.
- Develop content strategy and implement SEO standard content system. Make Keyword Plan, Content Plan, Internal Link, BackLink for content on Website.
- Conduct SEO On-page, SEO Off-page optimization to boost SEO results.
- Report the results to the Leader and suggest appropriate plans.
- Find suitable partners and research other Websites in the same field.
- Other related job duties as required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- No degree required, or graduation in Economics, Marketing and related fields is an advantage.
- Having knowledge of foreign markets and cultures is an advantage and having experience in SEO e-commerce website (at least 2 years of experience in SEO field).
- Participated in the actual project on SEO in the past and generated positive results.
- Proficient in using SEO tools such as: Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEOquake...
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Friendly, teamwork and able to adapt under high pressure..
- Good level of English, good reading comprehension and communication skills.
- Priority will be given to candidates who have worked on projects for the international markets (US/EU/UK).
Benefits & Opportunities - Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Attractive & competitive fixed salary with 6-monthperformance review.
- 13th Month Salary & Frequent Monthly Performance Bonuses based on KPI and business efficiency.
- Annual Company Travel Trip & Team Building.
- Build a rewarding and clear career development path in a young & ambitious start-up company.
- Advanced training courses to improve skills & knowledge (company sponsored).
- Friendly, Fair, Dynamic, Professional and Open working environment. Work with a young, funny and vibrant team & passionate talents.
- Flexible working time. Focus on result-based & performance management.
- Free drinks and snacks in office. Other activities such as "Happy Hour" every Friday, etc...
- Have chance to take part in and practice world-class international E-commerce projects.
- Opportunities to go business/on-site trips in foreign countries.
- Opportunities to acquire technical knowledge and experiences in the cutting-edge technologies.
- Opportunities to join a very potential tech startup and have Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in a multi-million startup company (with proven existing profitable E-commerce business model).
- Annual Health Care program.
- Premium working devices support for high-performing employees (iMac, MacBook Pro, high resolution & large monitor or equivalent devices).
Contact & Apply:
Work Location: 17th Floor, The Flemington Tower, 182 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City.
Standard Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday).
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV via APPLY NOW button or send your CV to email@example.com following the syntax Email title: [Senior SEO Executive] - Your Name
For more information & inquiries, please contact 028 2214 7000 or visit our Facebook page here to discover.