$1500 - $3000
Mid-Senior Level, Senior Level
Data Structure & Algorithm
We are looking for a rockstar Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to undertake our technology projects, develop web & software products for our company. If you have a strong passion and look for a long-term career in Technology & Engineering Field in a fast-paced startup company, you are welcome to be one of the first members of the Dev Team at DOA Group.
Founded in 2016, DOA Group is a passionate & professional Cross-border E-Commerce & Tech startup based in Vietnam, and mainly focuses on the global markets such as US, Canada, Europe and Australia, to make the spirit of going global made easy happened. Currently, we are operating over 20 e-commerce brands in foreign markets and still growing, powered by our modern technology & management system. We make great designs and build awesome products that people will love!
"Our Mission is to disrupt E-commerce & Tech boundaries"
In the context of E-Commerce is constantly changing very fast, the ideal candidate is extremely passionate about Software/Web Development in E-Commerce field who are a highly motivated person with a can-do spirit, logical, professional, resourceful, imaginative, energetic, and flexible – even in the face of deadlines and budget pressure.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop existing and future branding e-commerce websites and technical products (web apps / plugins / extensions) in E-Commerce field (SaaS model), mainly on WooCommerce/Shopify platforms.
- Analysis, design and build the scalable services, systems, APIs for system integration.
- Participate in building and upgrading new/existing systems and products to ensure stability and extremely high load capacity.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Proposing new technology solutions and trends to improve product quality.
- Doing in problems is as difficult as: Development of core micro-service framework; Technology support tools for products.
- Optimize high-speed systems/websites to handle large amounts of data and traffic.
- Work closely with the technical writers to generate developer docs for integration.
- Communicate strongly and frequently with other cross-functional teams to solve their technical issues related to product development.
- Play a lead role either in terms of technical development and architecture, or in terms of team management. Mentor and nurture engineers.
- Managing full lifecycle projects with Agile methods.
- Other related technical duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Proficient in English, especially writing, speaking and reading.
- Willing to self-learn and work with new technologies / challenge projects in a startup company.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Web Development and E-Commerce field.
- Solid knowledge of OOP, Data Structure & Algorithm, Design Pattern.
- Working experience of CSS frameworks (Bootstrap / Foundation / Material, …).
- At least 2+ year of Experience in ReactJS (or AngularJS, VueJS…)
- Strong experience with E-commerce platforms (open sources and commercial) and developing plugins/apps for at least one of those platforms: Wordpress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento...
- Experienced popular frameworks: Plays, Spring/JavaEE, EBeans ORM, Hibernate or Symfony, Laravel...
- Familiar with Web Caching, Redis, Elasticsearch, Nginx, Apache, etc... Knowledgable with other databases such as MariaDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL,... is a big plus.
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with setup/config server on popular cloud computing platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Digital Ocean, etc.
- Nice to have knowledge of Microservices, Docker, CI/CD, Git, Kubernetes and DevOps skill.
- Testing: Unit Test (JUnit), Mock Test (Mockito), Automation Test (Selenium).
- Can-do attitude.
- Extremely Obsessed with Optimization & Automation.
- Flexibility: always find the best solutions in the worst scenarios.
- Be a team-player with positive & collaborative attitude.
- High responsible at work and information security.
- Willing to absorb the comments and suggestions of others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under high pressure.
- Working Skills: critical thinking, strong logical thinking, detail-oriented, self-learning, teamwork, presentation and problem-solving skills.
Benefits & Opportunities - Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Attractive & competitive fixed salary with 6-month performance review (Minimum $1500+).
- 13th Month Salary & Frequent Monthly Performance Bonuses based on KPI and business efficiency.
- Annual Company Travel Trip & Team Building.
- Build a rewarding and clear career development path in a young & ambitious start-up company.
- Advanced training courses to improve skills & knowledge (company sponsored).
- Friendly, Fair, Dynamic, Professional and Open working environment. Work with a young, funny and vibrant team & passionate talents.
- Flexible working time. Focus on result-based & performance management.
- Free drinks and snacks in office. Other activities such as "Happy Hour" every Friday, etc...
- Have chance to take part in and practice world-class international E-commerce projects.
- Opportunities to go business/on-site trips in foreign countries.
- Opportunities to acquire technical knowledge and experiences in the cutting-edge technologies.
- Opportunities to join a very potential tech startup and have Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in a multi-million startup company (with proven existing profitable E-commerce business model).
- Annual Health Care program.
- Premium working devices support for high-performing employees (iMac, MacBook Pro, high resolution & large monitor or equivalent devices).
Contact & Apply:
Work Location: 17th Floor, The Flemington Tower, 182 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City.
Standard Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday).
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV via APPLY NOW button or send your CV to email@example.com following the syntax Email title: [Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer] - Your Name
For more information & inquiries, please contact 028 2214 7000 or visit our Facebook page here to discover.