Mid-Senior Level, Senior Level
We are looking for a rockstar Senior Advertising Manager / Digital Media Specialist to undertake marketing projects for our company. If you have a strong passion and look for a long-term career in Marketing Field in a fast-paced company, you are welcome to be a member of DOA Group.
Founded in 2016, DOA Group is a passionate & professional Cross-border E-Commerce & Tech startup based in Vietnam, and mainly focuses on the global markets such as US, Canada, Europe and Australia, to make the spirit of going global made easy happened. Currently, we are operating over 20 e-commerce brands in foreign markets and still growing, powered by our modern technology & management system. We make great designs and build awesome products that people will love!
"Our Mission is to disrupt E-commerce & Tech boundaries"
In the context of Advertising is constantly changing, the ideal candidate is extremely passionate about Digital Marketing and Paid Traffic who are a highly motivated person with a can-do spirit, resourceful, imaginative, energetic, and flexible – even in the face of deadlines and budget pressure – professional.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create, manage and optimize high budget advertising campaigns (up to $100,000 - $1M / Month) on Facebook, Instagram, Google, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, AdRoll, Criteo, Yahoo, Taboola, Outbrain, etc...
- Research and discover new potential traffic sources and learn how to run on them.
- Research the market and understand deeply about company's product catalog such as print-on-demand and physical products (T-shirts, apparel, glasses, hats, mugs, pillows, canvas, blankets, ...) for the US and EU markets.
- Implement plans, strategies, keyword and targeting research for existing, best-selling and newly-released product to drive more qualified traffic to our e-commerce websites and lead to final customer purchases.
- Understanding the products, insights and customers demands.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing and branding campaigns to enhance brand awareness and improve customer retention.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive large-scale marketing strategies in the US and European markets, using omni-channel model with a wide variety of methods to drive more website traffic, including Free Traffic (SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing,...) and Paid Traffic (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Pinterest Ads,...) (will be trained more in the process of working).
Qualifications & Requirements:
- No Degree needed or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related disciplines such as Media, Economics, Business Administration, International Business, etc.
- At least 2+ year of hands-on experience with running Facebook Ads, including knowledge of Facebook Custom Audiences, Dynamic Product Catalog, Audience Insights, Pixel, etc...
- At least 1+ year of hands-on experience with Google Ads, Google Shopping, knowledgable of setting up product feeds.
- Experienced with spending and practicing at least $15,000+ on real advertising campaigns.
- Deep understanding about Ad Metrics, Performance Metrics,...
- Proficient in using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio or other similar analytics softwares... to analyze data (data-driven), identify potential campaigns and make the right decisions to scale current advertising campaigns tremendously and quickly on a timely manner.
- Experienced with using Social Media networks: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, etc...
- Proficiency in English, especially writing and reading.
- Knowledgeable and interested in learning about European and American culture (maybe from movies, trends, newspapers, foreign cultures, etc...).
- Ability to catch up on foreign news and spot trends.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Performance Marketing.
- Flexibility: always find the best solutions in the worst scenarios.
- Be a team-player with positive & collaborative attitude.
- High responsible at work and information security.
- Willing to absorb the comments and suggestions of others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Working Skills: critical thinking, detail-oriented, self-learning, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and learn new skills under high pressure.
Benefits & Opportunities - Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Attractive & competitive fixed salary with 6-month performance review.
- 13th Month Salary & Unlimited Monthly Performance/Commission Bonuses based on KPI and business efficiency.
- Annual Company Travel Trip & Team Building.
- Build a rewarding and clear career development path in a young & ambitious company.
- Advanced training courses to improve skills & knowledge (company sponsored).
- Friendly, Fair, Dynamic, Professional and Open working environment. Work with a young, funny and vibrant team & passionate talents.
- Flexible working time. Focus on result-based & performance management.
- Have chance to take part in and practice world-class international E-commerce projects.
- Opportunities to go business/on-site trips in foreign countries.
- Opportunities to be trained and learned "from zero to hero" from the young leaders and experts in Marketing industry.
- Opportunities to have Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) for outstanding talents in a multi-million startup company.
- Annual Health Care program.
- Premium working devices support for eligible & high-performing employees (iMac, MacBook or equivalent devices).
Contact & Apply:
Work From Anywhere: 100% Remote or 50% Co-working Space
Monthly Offline Meetup & Party
Standard Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday) - Flexible Working Time Available.
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV via APPLY NOW button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org following the syntax Email title: [Senior Advertising Executive] - Your Name
For more information & inquiries, please contact 028 2214 7000 or visit our Facebook page here to discover.