We are looking for a QA/QC (Tester) to undertake E-commerce projects for our company. If you have a strong passion and look for a long-term career in E-commerce Field in a fast-paced company, you are welcome to be a member of DOA Group.
Founded in 2016, DOA Group is a passionate & professional Cross-border E-Commerce & Tech startup based in Vietnam, and mainly focuses on the global markets such as US, Canada, Europe and Australia, to make the spirit of going global made easy happened. Currently, we are operating over 20 e-commerce brands in foreign markets and still growing, powered by our modern technology & management system. We make great designs and build awesome products that people will love!
"Our Mission is to disrupt E-commerce & Tech boundaries"
In the context of E-Commerce is constantly changing, the ideal candidate is extremely passionate about E-commerce who are a highly motivated person with a can-do spirit, resourceful, imaginative, energetic, and flexible – even in the face of deadlines and budget pressure.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Test E - Commerce Websites in various languages like English.
- Thoroughly test products through all phases of the development life cycle (functional testing, regression/integration testing, performance testing).
- Develop and document test cases based on business requirements, functional and technical requirements, user stories and business use cases.
- Report and track defects, and work closely with developers in defecting resolution.
- Troubleshoot issues and read log files.
- Provide test status updates and defect report.
- Meet tight deadlines while maintaining a certain standard and quality of work.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 2 years of working experience in testing E - Commerce websites or web-based applications.
- Solid understanding of software QA/QC methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements and use cases.
- Proficient on system testing techniques.
- Proven diagnostic and debugging skills.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities, disciplined and detailed oriented.
- Good command of English.
- Programming skills (Java, PHP).
- A self-starter that can work independently and under high pressure.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- You are performance-driven, want to take on a high level of responsibility, and work in a high paced, high-growth environment.
- You are an outgoing, enthusiastic, engaging, and confident leader with an unrelenting desire to achieve.
Benefits & Opportunities - Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Attractive & competitive fixed salary with 6-month performance review (Minimum $1000+).
- 13th Month Salary & Frequent Monthly Performance Bonuses based on KPI and business efficiency.
- Annual Company Travel Trip & Team Building.
- Build a rewarding and clear career development path in a young & ambitious start-up company.
- Advanced training courses to improve skills & knowledge (company sponsored).
- Friendly, Fair, Dynamic, Professional and Open working environment. Work with a young, funny and vibrant team & passionate talents.
- Flexible working time. Focus on result-based & performance management.
- Free drinks and snacks in office. Other activities such as "Happy Hour" every Friday, etc...
- Have chance to take part in and practice world-class international E-commerce projects.
- Opportunities to go business/on-site trips in foreign countries.
- Opportunities to acquire technical knowledge and experiences in the cutting-edge technologies.
- Opportunities to join a very potential tech startup and have Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in a multi-million startup company (with proven existing profitable E-commerce business model).
- Annual Health Care program.
- Premium working devices support for high-performing employees (iMac, MacBook Pro, high resolution & large monitor or equivalent devices).
Contact & Apply:
Work Location: 17th Floor, The Flemington Tower, 182 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City.
Standard Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday).
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV via APPLY NOW button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org following the syntax Email title: [QA/QC Engineer] - Your Name
For more information & inquiries, please contact 028 2214 7000 or visit our Facebook page here to discover.