Junior Level, Mid-Senior Level, Senior Level
Compensation & Benefits
We are looking for experienced and professional HR & Admin Executive to manage & develop people, build culture,... for our company. If you have a strong passion and look for a long-term career in HR Field in a fast-paced startup company, you are welcome to be one of the first members of the HR Department at DOA Group.
Founded in 2016, DOA Group is a passionate & professional Cross-border E-Commerce & Tech startup based in Vietnam, and mainly focuses on the global markets such as US, Canada, Europe and Australia, to make the spirit of going global made easy happened. Currently, we are operating over 20 e-commerce brands in foreign markets and still growing, powered by our modern technology & management system. We make great designs and build awesome products that people will love!
"Our Mission is to disrupt E-commerce & Tech boundaries"
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations, grievances, discipline, termination of contract, welfare etc) in accordance with the overall business strategy.
- Proceed recruitment process: prepare job descriptions, post job, screen resume, arrange interviews; job offer to shortlisted candidates, prepare employment contracts.
- Compiling and updating employee records.
- Develop a good relationship among employees via organizing internal activities and daily interactions.
- Build and maintain a nice & professional working environment and great company culture.
- Support the organization on the arrangement of the company’s events.
- Provide support in general and related ad-hoc duties & responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Basic Requirements: Bachelor degree in HR fields or equivalent qualifications and over 25 years old.
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources or related fields.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese labor code, personal income tax regulations, statutory insurance laws, and their application at work.
- Proficiency in using Internet, website and computer.
- Ability to learn new softwares and skills quickly.
- Advanced experienced with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc...
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willing to absorb the comments and suggestions of others.
- High responsible at work and information security.
- Be a team-player with positive & collaborative attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & tasks.
- Working Skills: critical thinking, detail-oriented, strong communication, negotiation, presentation, self-learning and problem-solving skills.
Benefits & Opportunities - Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Attractive & competitive fixed salary with 6-month performance review.
- 13th Month Salary and frequent monthly bonuses based on KPI, performance & business efficiency.
- Annual Company Travel Trip & Team Building.
- Build a rewarding and clear career development path in a young & ambitious company.
- Advanced training courses to improve skills & knowledge (company sponsored).
- Friendly, Fair, Dynamic, Professional and Open working environment. Work with a young, funny and vibrant team & passionate talents.
- Flexible working time. Focus on result-based & performance management.
- Free drinks and snacks in office. Other activities such as "Happy Hour" every Friday, etc...
- Opportunities to go business/on-site trips in foreign countries.
- Opportunities to have Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in a multi-million startup company.
- Annual Health Care program.
- Premium working devices support for eligible & high-performing employee (iMac, MacBook or equivalent devices).
Contact & Apply:
Work Location: 17th Floor, The Flemington Tower, 182 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City.
Standard Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday).
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV via APPLY NOW button or send your CV to email@example.com following the syntax Email title: [HR & Admin Executive] - Your Name
For more information & inquiries, please contact 028 2214 7000 or visit our Facebook page here to discover.