Junior Level, Senior Level
We are seeking Customer Service Executive to join our team. If you have a strong passion and look for a long-term career in Customer Service / Customer Success Field, especially in E-Commerce Industry, you are welcome to be a member of the Customer Success Department at DOA Group.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at a fast-growing company. You will be responsible for the day-to-day support of our customers/clients, mainly from United States, Europe, etc. You should have prior experience working with technical support and supporting large-scale web and application deployments. You should be used to working with cross-functional teams such as marketing, design and software developers to deliver quick resolution/response to our customers/clients.
Founded in 2016, DOA Group is a passionate & professional Cross-border E-Commerce & Tech startup based in Vietnam, and mainly focuses on the global markets such as US, Canada, Europe and Australia, to make the spirit of going global made easy happened. Currently, we are operating over 20 e-commerce brands in foreign markets and still growing, powered by our modern technology & management system. We make great designs and build awesome products that people will love!
"Our Mission is to disrupt E-commerce & Tech boundaries"
In the context of E-Commerce is constantly changing very fast, the ideal candidate is extremely passionate about Customer Orientation & Customer Acquisition who are a highly motivated person with a can-do spirit, resourceful, imaginative, energetic, and flexible – even in the face of deadlines and pressure from our customers/clients.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure high quality, world-class and efficiency of customer service and technical support to customers within 48 hours (under 12 hours is recommended).
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Provide helps, advices and appropriate solutions to customers using the organization’s products or services, ensure customer requests are fulfilled efficiently and promptly within the time limits to guarantee maximal customer satisfaction.
- Ensure professional and constant communication and follow-up with customers until expectations are fully met.
- Investigate and handle customers' problems/requests regarding client complaints and other matters, communicate courteously with customers by multiple channels such as Amazon, eBay, Email, SMS, etc...
- Live chat with customers to support their real-time inquiries.
- Be flexible, quick and responsive when needed to solve urgent issues.
- Plan, put into place and manage after-sales services (post-purchase customer services), and continually improve those services.
- Set up standard procedure of new customer, ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) standards are consistently met.
- Work closely with company's partners / suppliers / manufacturers / etc ... to solve related customers' problems.
- Listen to customer feedbacks, understand market needs and demands, then effectively work with Design, Product and Marketing teams to improve product quality.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree major in Business Administration, Customer Service, Business English or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service in related fields.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal (Vietnamese and English).
- TOEIC >800 or IELTS >= 6.5
- Strong customer service, results orientation, inter-personal skills and teamwork oriented.
- Proven organization and administration skills.
- Highly self-motivated, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, professional, proactive, meticulous and a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed / angry or upset.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet. Comfortable using computers.
- Confidence in decision making; good people skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize works for effective implementation, interact effectively with all levels and function as an effective team member.
- Long term oriented.
- Working Skills: Strong analytical and deductive skills, critical thinking, detail-oriented, communication, negotiation, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with Customer Service / Help Desk softwares such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, Zoho, etc is a Big plus.
Benefits & Opportunities - Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Attractive & competitive fixed salary & allowance with 6-month performance review.
- 13th Month Salary & Unlimited Monthly Performance Bonuses based on KPI and business efficiency.
- Annual Company Travel Trip & Team Building.
- Build a rewarding and clear career development path in a young & ambitious company.
- Advanced training courses to improve skills & knowledge (company sponsored).
- Friendly, Fair, Dynamic, Professional and Open working environment. Work with a young, funny and vibrant team & passionate talents.
- Flexible working time. Focus on result-based & performance management.
- Free drinks and snacks in office. Other activities such as "Happy Hour" every Friday, etc...
- Have chance to take part in and practice world-class international E-commerce projects.
- Opportunities to go business/on-site trips in foreign countries.
- Opportunities to be trained and learned from the young leaders and experts in E-commerce industry.
- Opportunities to have Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) for outstanding talents in a multi-million startup company.
- Annual Health Care program.
- Premium working devices support for eligible & high-performing employees (iMac, MacBook or equivalent devices).
Contact & Apply:
Work Location: 17th Floor, The Flemington Tower, 182 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City.
Standard Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday).
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV via APPLY NOW button or send your CV to email@example.com following the syntax Email title: [Customer Service Executive] - Your Name
For more information & inquiries, please contact 028 2214 7000 or visit our Facebook page here to discover.