Junior Level, Senior Level
We are looking for a Product Management Executive to undertake E-commerce projects for our company. If you have a strong passion and look for a long-term career in E-commerce Field in a fast-paced company, you are welcome to be a member of DOA Group.
Founded in 2016, DOA Group is a passionate & professional Cross-border E-Commerce & Tech startup based in Vietnam, and mainly focuses on the global markets such as US, Canada, Europe and Australia, to make the spirit of going global made easy happened. Currently, we are operating over 20 e-commerce brands in foreign markets and still growing, powered by our modern technology & management system. We make great designs and build awesome products that people will love!
"Our Mission is to disrupt E-commerce & Tech boundaries"
In the context of E-Commerce is constantly changing, the ideal candidate is extremely passionate about E-commerce who are a highly motivated person with a can-do spirit, resourceful, imaginative, energetic, and flexible – even in the face of deadlines and budget pressure.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with related Departments such as Marketing, Design, Tech team to upload and manage new & existing products.
- Approve all finished designs by confirming specifications, spelling, punctuation, conducting a visual, rejecting and returning incomplete designs.
- Upload and manage products on websites and other e-commerce platforms.
- Understanding deeply about the product catalog for the US and EU markets (print-on-demand and physical products such as T-shirts, apparel, glasses, hats, mugs, pillows, canvas, blankets, ...).
- Get used to product insights and customers demands.
- Implement plans, management and keyword research for new product launching on company's branding websites and on other multiple world-class E-commerce giants such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc... (will be trained during working process).
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work.
- Ensure the productivity and high accuracy of all responsible products by following a set of standards and procedures regarding product, design & image regulations.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest,... related to the best-selling, newly-released products to enhance brand awareness and improve customer retention.
- Update inspection results by completing reports.
- Update job knowledge by participating in internal training opportunities, reading technical documents and publications.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Media, Marketing, Business Administration, Business English or related fields.
- We accept and welcome entry-level application and 1-2 year working experiences.
- Experienced with using Social Media networks: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc...
- Proficiency in English, especially writing and reading.
- Proficiency in using Internet, website and computer.
- Ability to learn new softwares and skills quickly.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets,...
- Knowledgeable and interested in learning about European and American culture (maybe from movies, trends, newspapers, foreign cultures, etc...).
- Ability to catch up on foreign news and spot trends.
- Flexibility: always find the best solutions in the worst scenarios.
- Be a team-player with positive & collaborative attitude.
- High responsible at work and information security.
- Willing to absorb the comments and suggestions of others.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic, enthusiastic, professional, proactive, meticulous and a “can-do” attitude.
- Strong inter-personal skills, teamwork-oriented, and long term oriented.
- Working Skills: critical thinking, detail-oriented, self-learning, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and learn new skills quickly.
Benefits & Opportunities - Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Attractive & competitive fixed salary with 6-month performance review.
- 13th Month Salary & Frequent Monthly Performance Bonuses based on KPI and business efficiency.
- Annual Company Travel Trip & Team Building.
- Build a rewarding and clear career development path in a young & ambitious company.
- Advanced training courses to improve skills & knowledge (company sponsored).
- Friendly, Fair, Dynamic, Professional and Open working environment. Work with a young, funny and vibrant team & passionate talents.
- Flexible working time. Focus on result-based & performance management.
- Free drinks and snacks in office. Other activities such as "Happy Hour" every Friday, etc...
- Have chance to take part in and practice world-class international E-commerce projects.
- Opportunities to go business/on-site trips in foreign countries.
- Opportunities to be trained and learned from the young leaders and experts in E-commerce industry.
- Opportunities to have Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) for outstanding talents in a multi-million startup company.
- Annual Health Care program.
- Premium working devices support for eligible & high-performing employees (iMac, MacBook or equivalent devices).
Contact & Apply:
Work Location: 17th Floor, The Flemington Tower, 182 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City.
Standard Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday).
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV via APPLY NOW button or send your CV to email@example.com following the syntax Email title: [Product Management Executive] - Your Name
For more information & inquiries, please contact 028 2214 7000 or visit our Facebook page here to discover.