Negotiable Base Salary + Unlimited Performance Bonus
Fresher, Junior, Senior Level
Keyword & Market Research
Ahrefs / SEMRush / Moz / ...
ChatGPT / Jasper / Generative AI
Google Marketing Platform
We are looking for an SEO / Content Marketing Executive (Fresher / Junior / Senior Level) to undertake new & existing eCommerce projects for our company. If you have a strong passion and look for a long-term career in eCommerce Field in a fast-paced company, you are welcome to be a member of DOA Global.
Founded in 2016, DOA Global is a passionate & professional underground Cross-border eCommerce & Tech startup based in Vietnam that mainly focuses on global markets such as the US, Canada, Europe, and Australia,... to make the spirit of going global made easy to happen. Currently, we are operating over 10 eCommerce brands in foreign markets and still growing, powered by our modern technology & management system. We make great designs and build awesome products that people will love!
"Our Mission is to disrupt eCommerce & Tech boundaries"
In the context of eCommerce is constantly changing, the ideal candidate is extremely passionate about eCommerce and is a highly motivated person with a can-do spirit, resourceful, imaginative, energetic, and flexible – even in the face of deadlines and budget pressure.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Plan & Implement focus keyword research for multiple SEO topics (Keyword List, Search Volume, Insight, Trend, Ranking...) to push rank for the top keywords on popular search engines Google, Bing, ..., in order to increase traffic, conversions, leads, sales, etc for the websites.
- Develop content strategy, generate relevant and high-quality content, optimize keywords, and build good format layout articles, following SEO standard content system (Keyword Plan, Content Plan, Internal Link, Backlink, Images, SEO-Friendly Score, etc...).
- Content Topics will be assigned to you specifically based on your strength and personal interest (some of our main topics are Pet, Dog, Cat, Wedding, Anniversary, Family, Hippie, Best Friends Forever, Memorial, Faith, Patriotism, etc...).
- Conduct affiliate campaigns by placing relevant affiliate / referral links (products or services) inside your suitable articles and landing pages, through a lot of world-class affiliate networks (Amazon Associates, Impact, Awin, Partnerize, ShareASale, etc...)
- Conduct SEO On-page, SEO Off-page optimization (and basic Technical SEO) to boost SEO results.
- Outreach to the relevant potential prospects in order to boost good backlinks for ranking.
- Conduct market research, trending research, and product research to keep up with the new SEO / Content methodology and market demands.
- Analyze the SEO reports weekly and monthly to optimize your current workflow, deployment and approach.
- Set up marketing & workflow automation to streamline and speed up your working processes, using tools like Zapier, Make, Lark Flow, Klaviyo, Omnisend, OptinMonster, Mailchimp, POWR, etc...
- Work closely and consistently with related departments such as Marketing, Design, Customer Service, and even Engineering team to support the whole project to run seamlessly and generate results faster.
- Report the results to the Leader, and suggest your personal ideas & appropriate plans.
- Find suitable partners & keep close relationships with them, as well as research and make new connections to other websites in the same field.
- Other related marketing job duties as required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- No Degree is Required - Your success will make the noise (but if you graduated in Economics, Marketing, eCommerce and related majors is just a little advantage).
- Open Mindset, Startup Spirit, Strong Self-Development and Self-Learning Skills in a proactive way.
- We accept and welcome entry-level applications and 1-2 year working experiences with high spirit of learning and discovering new things, and strong desire of generating real results.
- Having knowledge and passion about foreign markets and pop cultures, and having experience in SEO / Content e-commerce websites is an advantage.
- Participated in the actual project on SEO in the past (or learned yourself and found a real passion in SEO / Content field) and generated positive results.
- Proficient (or knew if Fresher) in using SEO tools such as: Ahrefs, SEMRush, KeywordTool.io, Diib, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster Tools, SEOQuake...
- Follow and learn quickly the Generative AI trending tools (ChatGPT, Jasper, CopyAI, CopyGenius, Midjourney, DALL-E, etc...) to apply to your Marketing / SEO / Content works, in order to get better results more effectively and efficiently by AI technology.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Friendly, teamwork, and able to adapt to the fast-changing environment under high pressure.
- The proficiency level of English is a MUST, good reading comprehension, and communication skills.
- Priority will be given to candidates who have worked on projects or have a real passion for international markets (US / Canada / EU / UK / Australia / ...).
Benefits & Opportunities - Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Competitive base salary with 6-month performance review.
- Unlimited Performance Bonuses based on KPI and business efficiency (if you are doing marketing well, this bonus can be much higher than your base salary).
- 13th Month Salary (if standard KPI reached).
- Annual Company Travel Trip & Team Building.
- Build a rewarding and clear career development path in a young & ambitious start-up company.
- Advanced training courses to improve skills & knowledge (company sponsored).
- Friendly, Fair, Dynamic, Professional, and Open working environment. Work with a young, funny, and vibrant team & passionate talents.
- Flexible working time. Focus on result-based & performance management.
- Have chances to take part in and practice world-class international E-commerce projects.
- Opportunities to go on business / on-site trips in foreign countries.
- Opportunities to acquire technical knowledge, workflow automation, and experience in cutting-edge marketing technologies.
- Opportunities to join a very early potential eCommerce & Tech startup and have Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to become a real online entrepreneur on your own.
- Annual Health Care program.
- Premium working devices support for high-performing employees (iMac, MacBook Pro, high configuration, high resolution & large monitor or equivalent devices).
Contact & Apply:
- Work From Anywhere: 100% Remote (Coffee Shop, Co-working Space sponsored by the company if you want to go out individually or in group with teammates).
- Monthly Offline Meetups & Frequent Parties.
- Standard Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday) - Flexible Working Time Available.
==> Interested candidates are invited to submit your CV / Resumé via APPLY NOW button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (or email@example.com) following the syntax Email title: [SEO Marketing Executive] - Your Name
For more information & inquiries, please contact via email or phone number: 02822147000 or 0906703911 (Ms. Ngân).