Mid-Senior Level, Senior Level
We are looking for an experienced Affiliate Manager to undertake affiliate marketing projects for our company. If you have a strong passion and look for a long-term career in Marketing Field, especially Affiliate industry in a fast-paced company, you are welcome to be a member of DOA Group.
Founded in 2016, DOA Group is a passionate & professional Cross-border E-Commerce & Tech startup based in Vietnam, and mainly focuses on the global markets such as US, Canada, Europe and Australia, to make the spirit of going global made easy happened. Currently, we are operating over 20 e-commerce brands in foreign markets and still growing, powered by our modern technology & management system. We make great designs and build awesome products that people will love!
"Our Mission is to disrupt E-commerce & Tech boundaries"
In the context of Advertising is constantly changing, the ideal candidate is extremely passionate about Digital Marketing, Branding & Affiliate who are a highly motivated person with a can-do spirit, resourceful, imaginative, energetic, and flexible – even in the face of deadlines and budget pressure – professional.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Building & executing new affiliate strategies.
- Being focus on affiliate acquisition by expanding to other channels: Hunting & onboarding new potential affiliates in the market, including CPI, CPS & Influencer.
- Building new strategic partnerships to drive lead and enrollment growth.
- Doing research, recommend, and implement the best digital marketing tools and activities to maximize spending and channel growth.
- Staying on top of the latest trends in affiliate marketing and e-commerce.
- Identifying and executing new business initiatives in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Leading key affiliate projects, include supervising the work of others, assigning or allocating work to team, and ensuring tasks are completed according to deadlines and quality standards.
- Delivering both short and long-term business growth through BD plan.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related disciplines such as Media, Economics, Business Administration, International Business, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in strategic and BD/Project planning/Partnership roles with proven results from taking strategy through successful execution.
- Strategic and methodical: analyze, learn, and understand situations quickly and holistically and focus on the activities that matter the most.
- Results oriented and analytical: identify and understand key business drivers, set meaningful goals, and track progress towards results.
- Deep understanding of affiliate business model.
- Demonstrable skills and knowledge of other online marketing funnels, e-commerce, customers acquisition.
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams.
- Management skill with detail-oriented and ability to juggle priorities and multiple projects.
- Flexibility: always find the best solutions in the worst scenarios.
- Be a team-player with positive & collaborative attitude.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Performance Marketing.
- High responsible at work and information security.
- Willing to absorb the comments and suggestions of others.
- Knowledgeable and interested in learning about European and American culture (maybe from movies, trends, newspapers, foreign cultures, etc.).
- Knowledgeable about Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc in advance is a big plus.
- Proficient in English, especially writing and reading.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Benefits & Opportunities - Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Attractive & competitive fixed salary & allowance with 6-month performance review.
- 13th Month Salary & Unlimited Monthly Performance/Commission Bonuses based on KPI and business efficiency.
- Annual Company Travel Trip & Team Building.
- Build a rewarding and clear career development path in a young & ambitious company. Advanced training courses to improve skills & knowledge (company sponsored).
- Friendly, Fair, Dynamic, Professional and Open working environment. Work with a young, funny and vibrant team & passionate talents.
- Flexible working time. Focus on result-based & performance management.
- Free drinks and snacks in office. Other activities such as "Happy Hour" every Friday, etc...
- Have chance to take part in and practice world-class international E-commerce projects.
- Opportunities to go business/on-site trips in foreign countries.
- Opportunities to be trained and learned from the young leaders and experts in Marketing industry.
- Opportunities to have Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) for outstanding talents in a multi-million startup company.
- Annual Health Care program.
- Premium working devices support for eligible & high-performing employees (iMac, MacBook or equivalent devices).
Contact & Apply:
Work Location: 17th Floor, The Flemington Tower, 182 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City.
Standard Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday).
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV via APPLY NOW button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org following the syntax Email title: [Affiliate Manager] - Your Name
For more information & inquiries, please contact 028 2214 7000 or visit our Facebook page here to discover.